more often than not, i like to tell hubs that regardless of the argument, i win.
this also goes for the tv shows that are being played while we hang out, the fan being on or off and pretty much every thing else that ever happens. i know, i know, some people will immediately judge and say that i am probably a super evil, demanding wife, but no.
i just know that a happy wife = a happy life!
don't worry all you husbands out there - he generally gets the pick on where we go for dinner AND we switch off on who's picking the movie for the night :) see, what a lucky fella he is?!
while putzing around the interwebs this morning, i happened to come across this hilarious list of 10 Things Husbands Should Know....
read on, i promise you won't be sorry.
1. A little wine and romance will go further towards getting me in mood than humping my leg like a horny golden retriever. Also, helping around the house will have the same effect on me as alcohol does on a high school girl on prom night.
2. If I’m getting ready to start my period or I have my period while we are arguing and you don’t have chocolate in hand, you’re basically swimming with sharks while bleeding – nice knowing you.
3. My retail therapy is the female equivalent to your sports obsession, so don’t intervene unless you want me to return the favor.
4. It’s not called “nagging.” It’s called asking you for the 637th time to do something that I shouldn’t have had to ask about in the first place, and don’t even call me a nag or I’ll hang your balls out to dry for at least two weeks.
5. If I’m acting crazy, remember, I didn’t choose to be born with hormone induced rage blackouts, but you chose to marry me. So who’s the crazy one here???
6. Remember you’re going home with me so stick up for me to your mother OR ELSE.
7. I have yet to meet anyone who has died of a cold. Not really a rule, but just some food for thought…
8. If you want me to stop talking, acknowledge you heard me, and I’ll shut up (maybe).
9. I get an “I’m right” trump card that’s good for 5 years times infinity for every human that emerged from my body. Game. Set. Match. End of argument.
10. Even when I actually am being a crazy bitch, always remember that I’m your crazy bitch, and you know you LOVE me.
tell me you are not DYING right now?! seriously hilarious AND true.
thanks In The Mom Light for the laughter today! hope you all have a fantastically great Monday friends!