with going 100 miles per hour lately, i figured i'd just catch y'all up on a bunch of random things happening around my world...
- traveling is really cramping my style when it comes to keeping up with my TV shows. being on different time zones totally throws me off on what time each show is supposed to come on!
- i'm starting to realize that game nights/hang out nights with my friends are probably some of the funnest things ever.
- i miss hanging out with some of my besties since life has been super hectic for us all. i'm lookin' at you Meg, Tara, Heather, Katie & Michelle!
- hubs is truly one of the greatest people i know. he has surprised me multiple times for my birthday this year and every event was one awesome things after another!!
- i haven't had a Target trip in i don't even know how long. i think it's making me depressed.
- the Color in Motion 5K fun run is coming up this weekend and i haven't gone running in months :/ EEEEK! also, if you're interested in running with my team, let me know and i'll send you the team name! if you use code LITTLEASLAM you can also get 10% off at sign up!
- i love cupcakes. there is nothing new about this, but i just looked in my kitchen and saw a bunch of Sprinkles cupcakes that are just waiting for me to eat them!
- i had a really bad cheat weekend with my meals :) but on the upside, i've still been working out a bunch and during the week, i've been doing a pretty great job at eating healthy!
- sometimes i wish i could hang out at home all day and just get paid to read books while hanging out with my pup pup.
- about a week ago i got Shellac on my nails and it turned out to be the best decision ever. i've been too lazy to do anything with my nails and the Shellac is making my life so much easier right now.
- as of right now, while writing this, i am so sleepy i might honestly find my head on my keyboard in about 10 seconds!! haha.
- i am beyond obsessed with Grumpy Cat & Spangles The Cross Eyed Kitty.
tell me you aren't dying of laughter right now?!
tell me what's been going on with your life, people! i hope y'all are doing swell! :)